1. USER STATUS
The access or use of the website www.savage-co.com implies having the condition of USER of the same and the acceptance of the general conditions of use, without prejudice to those particular conditions that can be agreed individually, which will also acquire binding force between the parts.
2. CONDITION OF HOLDERIn compliance with the provisions of article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, USERS are informed of the website www.savage-co. com, directly and free of charge, the following information, regarding the OWNER of the domain:
- Corporate name: SAVAGE FACTORY, S.L.
- Address: C / cobalt nº9 08907 Hospitalet de Llobregat (Barcelona).
- Email address: email@example.com.
- Telephone: 935148042.
- CIF: B66896440.
- Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona.
Through the site www.savage-co.com its HOLDER, previously identified, provides its USERS with access to information and the use of different services made available by both the HOLDER and third parties.
4. CONDITIONS OF USE
Access to the site will be free, notwithstanding that some of the services that can be accessed are subject to the payment of a price.
- The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the website.
- To make use of the services, minors will require the permission of their parents or guardians, who will be responsible for the acts carried out by the minors in their charge.
- The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services offered by www.savage-co.com, refraining from using them for illegal purposes, or that contravene the interests of third parties, are contrary to human rights, or cause damage. in the systems of the web or in those of its suppliers or third parties.
- The HOLDER has the necessary infrastructure to avoid damages derived from the existence of computer viruses, although it is not responsible for potential damages or errors that, due to the presence of any virus, the USER's computer system may suffer when this access or use the web pages.
- The HOLDER reserves the right to make, without prior notice, the modifications it deems appropriate on its website, being able to change, delete and add both the content and services provided, and the way in which they are presented or located.
5. INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the site www.savage-co.com are the property of the OWNER or third parties, without it being understood that the use or access to the site and / or the services offered attributes to the USER no type of right on trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs.
Likewise, the contents are the intellectual property of the OWNER or third parties, without being understood to be assigned to the USER, nor that the USER can make use of them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website and its services.
This clause includes, by way of illustration and not limitation: images, sound, video, software, texts, trademarks, logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of used materials, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc. .
By virtue of the provisions of RDL 1/1996, of April 12, which approves the revised text of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making available, are expressly prohibited. , of all or part of the contents of this website for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of the OWNER.
The USER will have to refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that is installed at www.savage-co.com.
6. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The HOLDER reserves the right to include in a personal data file that information provided by the USER, complying with the guidelines established by LO 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data, and the RD 1720/2007, of December 21, by which the regulation that develops the aforementioned law is approved.
The purpose of this file will be directly related to business activity.
The USER may exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by directing an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the LOPD reference.
7. SOCIAL NETWORKS
The HOLDER will process the USER's data in order to correctly manage his presence on social networks, inform him of activities, products or services of the HOLDER, or of third parties that may be related to his activity, as well as for any other purpose than the regulations of social networks could allow.
8. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY
The HOLDER is not responsible, in any case, for damages of any kind that may be caused by the operation of the website, citing, by way of illustration only: errors or omissions in the contents, lack of availability of the site, transmission of viruses or harmful programs in the content, even having adopted all the technological measures to avoid it.
In the event that links to other Internet sites are provided on www.savage-co.com, the HOLDER will not exercise any type of control over these sites and content. In no case will the OWNER assume responsibilities for the contents of the links belonging to a third party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of these links. or other Internet sites. In the same way, the link of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or participation with the connected entities.
10. VALIDITY AND MODIFICATIONS OF THE GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE
These conditions will remain in force indefinitely, without prejudice to their modification, which may be carried out by the HOLDER at any time, being duly published on the website.
11. JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LEGISLATION
The relations between USER and HOLDER will be governed by the applicable state regulations, submitting to the jurisdiction of the jurisdictional bodies of the town of Esplugues de Llobregat.